The leaning tower of Pisa

Friday, February 11, 2011

This is totally new to me....

Last night as I was looking at some friends posts on facebook I was linked to one friend's blog.  As I was reading through her blog and looking at all the pictures, I noticed the list of followers of her blog and realized I have a ton of friends doing this blogging thing!  I started browsing through all of their blogs and somehow got sent to the link that signed me up for a blog.  Naturally I started experimenting and before you knew it, I had not only created a blog, but I was having so much fun trying to figure it out.  I remember when Myspace was popular and I had so much fun changing my background and stuff...this takes me back.  I don't know anything about blogging, but I am determined to figure it out.  Bare with me.

3 comments:

  1. how fun..you'll love it!!! blog stalking is a fun pastime. cute pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo! I'm glad you started this, the hard part definitely is keeping it up. I really need an update. Can't wait to see what you blog about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, JQwan. Welcome to the blogging community! I will follow yours!

    ReplyDelete


July 10,2010